Back to Top

Law of Attraction..x

Ever heard people say 'Like attracts like.' or 'Be positive!'  or 'P.M.A' (Positive Mental Attitude) and 'You're not going to get anywhere with THAT mind set!' 
I'm sure you have at some point in your lives. These people kinda have a point! 
I am a firm believer in The Law of Attraction, what you put into the Universe is what you get in return. I sound like LOONEY hehe  I know! But if you haven't tried it, you should! 


Here are my Top 5 Tips on staying Positive..

  1. Positive Mental Attitude - Start thinking with a positive mind set!
  2. Tell yourself you CAN do whatever it is you want to do!
  3. When you feel you aren't getting anywhere, carry on! No-one likes a quitter. Work hard, Try hard.. it'll pay off!
  4. Very similar to no.3, but it is very important, NEVER BACK DOWN, NEVER GIVE UP!
  5. This quote sums it all up..


Lotsa love.. Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment