Back to Top

Keeping Up With the Kardashian's.

Can you believe this family are coming back with the SIXTH series of 'Keeping up wth the Kardashians'!?
I'm very excited to see what goes on, although nothing can really top the first few series. I think a lot of it is pre-planned now which kinda sucks. The first few series were so 'normal'

I absolutely LOVE the photoshoot for this series, especially the one with the Gorgeous Tigers. Stunning!
The show Premiere's in June :) My summer is sorted hehe.



Will you be tuning into the new series?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I'm looking forward to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some episodes as well but like you said it take some of the fun when we know somethings are planned:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics are sooooo pretty! AND I know what you mean i will still watch it but it doesnt excite me as much anymore xx

    ReplyDelete