Back to Top

.."I've got my eyes on you.."

Afternoon all :) I thought i'd write up a little post on what i've been interested in over the last month or so. From TV shows, to clothes, to Cosmetics.

Here we go:

1. Geordie Shore. I didn't think i'd like this seeing as I absolutely love the people on Jersey Shore. But i'm absolutely loving it, I know this is a little out there, but i actually prefer it to Jersey! AHHH! I know, I know!


2. Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foam Wash. I don't like to change facial products too much as I believe it does a lot of damage to your skin. My friend recommended this range to me which includes a Toner and a Scrub wash too.
I've been using it for the past month and I really do like it. Definitely something i'll buy once the bottle has run out!

3. Fabulous Heels!! Every clothes store you go to at the moment.. Gosh! They just have the most AMAZING heels ever! I think High Street brands are doing amazingly well by making dupes of designer shoes. Thank you New Look, River Island etc

4. Summer Fragrances. Every summer is exciting. Every brand releases a gorgeous Summer fragrance! Yum! Got quite a few on my Summer wish list hehe. There's nothing better than a light perfume to accompany a gorgeous summer outfit!




5. Summer party anthems!! Heard this tune a couple months back. You know it's good when you've had it on repeat ever since and still get excited everytime it comes on! "Grab somebody sexy, tell em Hey!" x


So, these are a few things i've got my eye on at the moment! I do hope the weather get's better now that we've hit June! Can't wait for the hot weather! :)
Hope you like this post lovelies!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pit Bull song! I'm always singing it!! I wanna check out the Givenchy perfume! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with 'Give Me Everything' xo

    ReplyDelete