Back to Top

Weekend Random Post :)

HAPPY OCTOBER! :)
I just felt like posting something hehe. I'm having such a FAB weekend. Thursday I worked myself so hard at the Gym and then power walking for hours and then skipping, my body was aching! So, thought i'd take the day to pamper myself a little. WE ALL NEED PAMPER TIME!

I visited my local nail place and asked for a Mani/Pedi. It was LUSH. I felt super special and spoilt hehe I had one person doing my hands for me, and another making my feet look pretty!
And if that wasn't enough, they had me sitting on a brilliant Massage Chair. Just what I needed.

This is the colour I chose for both my hands & feet. It's by China Glaze.

I love this colour. It's super Summery <3

To end my weekend, I'm off to see Alan Carr tomorrow at his SPEXY BEAST tour. I can't wait! I've seen his TOOTHFAIRY dvd atleast 100 times hehe I know it off by heart *GEEK*

I got tickets a year ago.. Great tickets too hehe. I'll post about it on Monday!!


Remember, Only 9 DAYS till the Giveaway ends. To win an URBAN DECAY PALETTE *worth £27* & ELF Cosmetics. Just click on this link..
100-followers-giveaway-xoxo

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. I've just watched Toothfairy a week ago, it was hilarious!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete