Back to Top

Minnie's Boutique..

Hi loves. I'd been meaning to shop on Minnie's Boutique's website since it launched but hadn't had the time. (minnies-boutique)
Sunday night I was watching TOWIE and I spotted Sam wearing a really cute jumper.
I'm the type of person to just buy clothes and general bits because I need to get em not because I necessarily LOVE what i'm buying.
So when I rarely see something I actually love.. I HAVE to buy it. I literally saw it, & during the break I went straight onto their site and ordered it hehe

 It's super cute, even has a velvet bow on bottom of each sleeve.
£39. Love Lock Knit (Nude) Also comes in Black & Red :)
I love this jumper looks great with skinny jeans (not my hideous trackie bottoms lol ) & a gorge pair of boots.

Have any of you bought anything off Minnie's Boutique's site yet?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


0comments

Post a Comment