Back to Top

Love Can Touch Us One Time & Last For a Lifetime..

Welcome to my 3rd and FINAL Valentine's post :) I didn't get a chance to do this last year as I started my blog on Feb 26th 2011, Can't believe it's been nearly a year since I started "UnLeeshd" Best thing I ever done.

For my last post I thought i'd share some of my favo LOVE songs of all time :)
I have so many! Trying to condense these down has been a mission and a half.



10. Eternal - Angel of Mine

This song brings back memories from my childhood. My dad bought me this album when I was a kid. I have it in my collection now, this song is so sweet.

10. Angel of Mine

9. Backstreet Boys - All I Have to Give

"I don't have a fancy car.. to get to you i'd walk a thousand miles..!" Ahhh that line gets me everytime :) I'm seeing these boys in April, this is my favourite BSB song ever, I hope they sing it *major goosebumps*

9. All I Have to Give



8. Brian McKnight - Back at One

Did any of you watch "My Wife & Kids" as a teen? I swore by that show, I've loved this song ever since "Michael & Jay" had him sing at their wedding. His voice is so beautiful.



7. Robin Thicke - Lost Without U

Possibly one of the most SEXIEST tunes ever? Enough said.

7. Lost Without U


6. Celine Dion - The Power of Love
There are so many covers of this song, but I bloody love this one. Classic. I've grown up listening to Celine Dion, my Mum is an absolute fan, So she HAD to be in my Top 10!

6. The Power of Love

5. John Legend - Ordinary People

I can't even explain how much LOVE I have for this song :) Legend indeed.

5. Ordinary People

4. N*Sync - This I Promise You

"I've loved you forever and lifetime's before & I promise you never, will you hurt anymore" D'aww :)

I've always said that if/when I get married, THIS would be my first dance song, everytime I listen to it, without fail, it has me in tears, but happy tears. It's too beautiful :) Major love for this song.


3. Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon

Man! This song is very near & dear to me as I mentioned in my Bruno Mars post (December)
I related to this song so much this time, last year. Stunning.




2. Westlife - Flying Without Wings

*GOOSEBUMPS* Wedding dance song number TWO! ha! I love this song so much!

2. Flying Without Wings

1. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do

There's a reason why this song has had "58,488,331" views on YouTube (so far!)
Worthy of being my Number 1.

1. Everything I Do

Hope you enjoyed this post guys. I've missed out so many more of my favo songs but I literally have about 200 favourite Love songs lol (Total Romantic!)
Remember I'm giving away "COCKNEY" Lipstick by MAC & Thorntons Chocolates..
Just click the link to Enter :)

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

6 comments:

  1. I love Bruno Mars! He has such good ''love songs''. :D

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! We love all of these songs too! aw!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at One is one of my favouritistttttt songs everrr! Love his voice and love the lyrics!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your song list & love your pretty blog :)
    I'm a size 14 too & I'm determined after reading your story to get down to a healthy 8/10 :)

    Thank youu for the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was a major BSB fan and love all i hav to give! nice list!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete