Back to Top

NOTD.. Night Before.

Hello dolls! What a weekend this has been. Really wish I actually made the most of it but I've been bedridden with a rubbish chest infection. Those of you following me on Twitter will know (@UnLeeshd) sorry for the constant I'M POORLY tweets. I can be a right baby when I'm ill lol.
My intention was to post around four times this weekend but due to being poorly I've only had a chance to write up 2 posts. So sorry!

I would like to massively thank Numera @Hommesdefemmes I won her MAC lipstick giveaway (which I will swatch for you!) She also added an extra lipstick & 2 nail polishes. One of which was this gorgeous purple shade, from a far it does look more blue that purple but it's a gorgeous shade.

It is by Rimmel, 615 Night before.
For anyone that really knows me well will know that PURPLE is my absolute favourite colour :) Thank you Numera!

I'm wearing 2 coats here, I love this shade. Beautiful.


Hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday weekend! <3
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome gorgeous I'm so glad you like it! It looks lovely on you the colour is fab!! Xx

    ReplyDelete