Back to Top

YSL.. I love you.

Evening dolls! Hope everyone is well :) First & foremost THANK YOU.. I have reached just over 36 000 blog views! Very happy :) All thanks to you lovely readers.. x x x x


So.. Recently, I took a cheeky trip to the YSL counter to buy a new liquid eyeliner.. I ended up buying Touche Eclat (4.5) & their "Shocking eyeliner". I have read so much about the highlighter. Finally gave into the peer pressure ;) I blame my fellow bloggers for me being that little bit more skint hehe
All jokes aside.. I love it!

The eyeliner is lovely, it's a standard pen type liner but the black is JET BLACK and doesn't fade too much. It does last, bare in mind I'm an eyeliner freak so I know a good eyeliner when I wear one. After 4-6 hours it may need going over.

Thank you girls at YSL.. they were so very helpful & even threw in a cute mobile phone holder :) Beaut!


If you haven't got me on Twitter @UnLeeshd or Facebook Page  .. add me.
My favourite hobby is.. CHATTING! hehe hope to hear from you!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


1 comment:

  1. nice...i've only tried ysl mascaras which i love, will have to try the liner too

    ReplyDelete