Back to Top

Kardashian Kollection hits Dotty P's

I was overly happy when I found out that Dorothy Perkins were the "chosen ones"
I actually expected the Kardashian girls to sell their collection in a large department store.
I quite like that they've chosen a nice high street store with reasonable pricing.
I'm a big fan of Dorothy Perkins & the fact that they are soon to be stocking the Kardashian Kollection puts a massive smile on my face!

I've written about the Kardashian Kollection pieces before. They are right up my street fashion wise. I've always been a fan of Kourtney Kardashian's fashion style & hello! half of my wardrobe is Leopard print galore!


Are you excited about this Kollection being available here in the UK? Do you like their clothing style?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. im glad im not the only one excited about this.. its not being over hyped (which aint bad) so i'm soooo looking forward to it now, hope it doesnt disappointed.

    ReplyDelete