Back to Top

Ex1 Foundation for Asian & Exotic Skin.

In general, foundation matches are very difficult to find. As an asian woman, I struggle to find the EXACT foundation match for my skin tone. Right now, I mix a little MAC "studio sculpt" with a little Estee Lauder "Double wear" as you can probably tell, it's expensive to buy two foundations but my exact match is both shades together.

EX1 Cosmetics are a HIGH STREET brand designed for asian and exotic skin tones. It's great to see that they have noticed how pricey it can be to find the right shades for asian skin. 
This brand has already been featured in Asiana magazine, Grazia and even Cosmopolitan.

Unfortunately, their foundations are only in 5 shades which is a shame as I would've expected them to have a few more. Somehow, I don't think 5 is enough. 
However, I have found my perfect shade (F400) It's quite light in consistency yet buildable.

"Cleverly designed light diffusing particles detract attention away from lines, wrinkles and blemishes."

I think this foundation is great as an every day sort of foundation, it's very Quick, Easy & Hygienic to use due to the pump.
 It has been Dermatologically tested, is 100% oil and fragrance free and lastly, it's non pore clogging.
I quite like it, using a kabuki brush it leaves a lovely shine to the skin. 
It doesn't have an SPF so I won't be wearing it during the summer months but it will definitely be one of the casual foundations I wear on a quick dash to the Supermarket or to work.

£10.50


The range includes Compact Powders, Blushers, Under Eye Concealers and Mineral Powder Foundation.
I have all of the above and will slowly be testing them out so keep an eye out for those reviews. For now though, I'll be wearing this new foundation on work days and quick shopping trips etc as it has lovely coverage and shine to it.

You can purchase their products here:
 http://www.lookfantastic.com/brands/ex1-cosmetics.list

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment